West Kent Settlement Index
Bearsted Petty Sessions Minutes 1748-1764.
Bromley Petty Sessions Settlement Examinations 1747-1787, 1816-1831.
- Malling Petty Sessions Minutes 1747-1794, May 1800-Dec 1802 - gaps and onwards in progress (gap in Minutes Sept 1771-Nov 1772).
- North Aylesford Petty Sessions Minutes January 1754-December 1767 (423 entries), March 1813-July 1818 (900 entries) - onwards in progress.
- Sevenoaks Petty Sessions Minutes December 1714-February 1718/9 - onwards in progress.
- Strood Poor Law Union Settlement Papers 1874-1926 (6 entries).
- Tonbridge Petty Sessions Minutes 1766-1784.
- West Kent Quarter Sessions papers 1639-1677, 1705-1714, 1726-1775, 1800-1805 (gaps and on to 1836 in progress).
- Watts Charity Records (mainly cover Rochester and area).
West Kent references from Eastern Sussex Settlement Certificates 1670-1832.
- West Kent items from Sussex Quarter Sessions Settlement Orders and Cases 1701-1749.
- West Kent items from Mitcham (Surrey) Settlement Certificates 1700-1806.
- West Kent items from Essex Settlement Examinations: Rochford 1728-1830, Rawreth and Rayleigh 1720-1844 and South-East Essex 1724-1843.
- Removals from Lambeth, Surrey, to West Kent 1767-1800 (60 items).
[return to West Kent Settlement and Removal Index]
Miss G.Rickard, Kent, England
Please contact me by email initially
© Copyright 2000 - 2017 Gillian Rickard
Updated October 2017